Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Reunited with my stuff & It feels so good

Ahhhhh, 8 months of living out of a suitcase and today I finally reunited with my belongings from the states (Miami to be exact). I was so happy, despite sleeping only 4.5 hours :) I ripped open my boxes so fast and gave my stuff it's rightful place in the bedroom.
Oh the joy! hahaha. I knew exactly which box were my polishes and makeup and sad to say that only 1 polish didn't make it, but that was the only damage to my belongings.  Well a pair of silver flats I had were crushed, but it's expected. These boxes did come a long way!

I am so happy.
I still have so much to do, but I'm updating my "My Stash" page now that my collection is finally together, and then the reality will kick in at how little I actually have haha.

Ok well good moods, happy Tuesday, and I shall return with something more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment