Thursday, April 21, 2011

Revlon Haul - Animal Instinct, Moonlit Mauve, Plum Night, Coffee Bean

Previously, I showed you all my ebay haul where I won a bunch of polishes for not even the cost of 1 polish, so now I finally got to swatch these for you.
I'm sorry I've been so bad with blogging, the last few days I had an awesome mani and I forgot to take a photo (YSL 42 with Deborah Lippmann Boom Boom Pow on top). It won't happen again :)

Here are my swatches of the Revlons:

Up first, Coffee Bean
(oh and plz excuse the cuticles, my lord I was in need of some cuticle oil)
This was pretty sheer compared to the what I thought it would look like by just glancing at the bottle.  This is 3 coats.

Next up...
From Left to Right
Animal Instinct
Moonlit Mauve
Plum Night





Animal Instinct and Moonlit Mauve have tiny micro glitters.
Gold glitter in Animal Instinct and 
Silver glitter in Moonlit Mauve

I didn't really think I would like either of these, but I am fond of both of them.
Especially Moonlit Mauve

Plum Night is your typical vampy purple/plum creme

All polishes have a nice glossy finish and I'm just super happy about this haul.
The only one that won't make the cut is probably Coffee Bean.  It's a little boring for my taste, but it is a nice muted neutral and you can either wear it sheer or layer it up like I did for a more opaque color.



And while I was swatching, look who was staring at me from the garden lol
He's such a happy pup right now, but this face just reads "what is my mommy doing now? oh god her nails again?!" lol


No comments:

Post a Comment