Saturday, April 30, 2011

Benefit b.right! Deluxe sample set

For those who got the Debenhams email this week, you know that we all got a free 5 pound voucher to use towards anything at the store and if you continued to read the rest of the email, we also got a free sample set from Benefit with their new product line "b.right!".

I ran and got mine. Now I know a lot of people could care less about samples, but I'm a bit of a sample hoarder, so this was on my to do list immediately. I'm glad I did.
The deluxe samples are a good size and I can't wait to try them.

I also am a huge sucker for packaging, so the cute little glass bottles won me over. I am also in LOVE with the scent of these products. It has such a nice fresh scent and slightly sweet. I can't comment on the product itself quite yet, but I am very picky about scents and it's a deal breaker for me, so these items are winning so far.

In a reusable cardboard cute box (what else do you expect from Benefit)


You know that saying, "waste not, want not", well I live up to that motto. The cardboard box is adorable to me for some reason and quite useful due to its sturdiness, so I'm using it in my nail polish drawer right now to hold the small odd bits (small clips, cotton balls, tweezers, eyelash curler replacements, pencil sharpener, etc etc) in it and it saved quite some space too!


Anyways, back to the sample set :)

They included:




"Triple Performing" - Facial Emulsion
"Foamingly Clean" - Facial Wash
"It's Potent!" - Eye Cream

I am crazy for this scent. It actually reminds me a lot of the fragrance in the Dior skincare products, so if I use this and it works well with my skin, I will be indulging in this set instead of replacing my Dior skincare set for sure!

Also, as some of you know...I'm on my project 10 ban, so I couldn't take advantage of the 5 pound voucher, but I cheated a little...DH bought something with the 5 pound voucher for me, and will surprise me with it once I finish my 10 items!!!!!!!!!! Major bonus points for DH today :) I'm pretty sure it's nail polish since he knows how obsessed I am with that. haha.

Ok, so other than the lovely day out, I'm happy to have picked up this and enjoyed another lovely spring day here. I'm happy that the royal wedding business is over and we can all get back to reality lol.



No comments:

Post a Comment