Thursday, April 7, 2011

Bunny Surprise

I am having a great today ladies. I'm not worrying over nothing and life feels good right now. Listening to some great music that I found today and going through an amazing package sent to me by a friend from the states.

There is nothing like getting a present, but to know this present has travelled so far makes it that much more special.

I'm going to throw a bunch of photos at you now and then I will list what it all is and what I'm so blessed to have received.

LORAC - 3D Ulta exclusive set.
Came with 3 eyeshadows: 3D-Mension, 3D-Luxe, 3D-Licious
Lipgloss in Ultra glam

close up pic

Incoco dry nail applique in Berry rich
Foot file
Neutrogena Lip Boost intense moisture therapy
Cosmedicine Speedy Recovery Acne treatment
It Cosmetics lipgloss in kiss me now
OPI Swiss guard antiseptic handwash gel
Sally Hansen lip moisturizer


Befine Food skincare lot:
Skincare balm (lemon)
Gentle cleanser (full size & travel size)
daily moisturizer with spf 15
firming tonic


Handmade herbal eye pouch in shape of a cute bunny
Owl compact - I adore this!
Owl luggage tag
(yep love bunnies and owls) lol


Ok this one is a duplicate picture with some extra things.
obviously tons of polishes (I'll go through them later in the post),


Mario Badescu drying lotion - I just ran out so this just came in time
Mario Badescu special healing powder - can't wait to try this
Kiehl's Brightening botanical hydrating mask - I soooooo need this


MAC lady gaga viva glam II lipstick

Coach owl necklace

Beaded necklace

and last but definitely not least...drum roll please....drdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrd
THE POLISHES!!!

I got my HG polish!!!
China Glaze OMG
I know, I know, if you are reading this and a lacquer head and don't have this, you want it and you're sitting there thinking, "I can't believe someone gave that away". That is exactly what I said, why would anyone give this away, but of course it's because my friend wuvs me :p

So yes, I also got some other amazing polishes:
1. Color Club - Worth the Risque
2. Color Club - Revvolution
3. No Miss Nail polish - Heathrow
4. Essie - Big Spendor
5. Essie - Apricot cuticle oil
6. Mini cuticle oil
7. Creative Solar Balm
8. OPI - Kennebunk port
9. OPI - London bridge is falling brown
10. Easter nail art stickers

You know .... I took OPI for granted in the states. I thought to myself, I am not spending $5 on OPI let along $8.50 that it is retailing for, but when I came here to the UK and say it was 10.50 pounds (roughly $17-18) I cringed and could kick myself in the a$$ for not buying up a bunch. Oh well....you live and learn - so I am so happy to get these 2 OPI polishes into my collection.

I also forgot to mention that I got:
Sephora Lip peel
Tweezerman tweezers - these work soooo well
Poo-pourri spray - this is actually very important to have when you are in public :p lol

So you agree, it's a lot of stuff right?
Bless my friend for sending it all to me.
Whew I'm tired, I can't believe how much I got today and I'm definitely having a blast!

I promise to get you some swatches and reviews this week of everything I got.
And my apologies for the crappy photos, I had to use my iphone.

I can't thank my friend (You know who you are!!). I am having so much fun!!!

To until next time...take it ez AND
I decided to share with you all the music that touches me each and every day.
It may not be everyone's cup of tea, but music is a huge part of my life and so I want to share it with you.

Adele - Someone like you

No comments:

Post a Comment