Sunday, March 6, 2011

My Balenciaga Bargain Haul

As I mentioned in my previous post, I was at Woodbury Commons Outlet Center in upstate NY.
I went there looking for winter clothes and returned with shoes and a braclet LOL
Does anyone else do this? LOL

I can not pass a bargain, even if it means I eat cheap food all week. Yes yes, I know that - some may say that is the stupidest thing ever, and some of you may be nodding your head because you know exactly what I'm talking about. :)

I walked into Balenciaga not expecting to find anything under $500 and was I surprised. I wish I looked for more deals in that store, but I wanted to walk out before I did more damage.

I got these wonder booties on sale for $167 down from $965. I need more booties in my life, especially where I'm moving too and at $167 for leather booties, I snatched them up with a quickness. See, I fell in love with these so much that I was actually willing to buy them for over $300 many months ago, but I'm so glad I waited.

Here are my dark olive green booties with a spectacular heel and sole.





While waiting in line, 2 really snobby girls were giving me the dirty eye. I devoted my energy to not doing a death stare match with them but to look at the gorgeous rocker chic bracelets in the showcase & I'm so glad I did, because I scored one for $65 down from $395!

Dark grey ceramic?glass? beading with metal hardware. It is very heavy and well worth the $65 that I paid.



So I am a happy camper now & back to bed!!

see you guys real soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment