Sunday, March 6, 2011

China Glaze Goddess & Milani Disco Lights: Bringing sunshine to a rainy Sunday

I haven't gone shopping in a long time, like serious 8 hour shopping like I use to. I rarely get to visit the best outlet shopping in the states, so yesterday I definitely outdid myself.
I'm exhausted!! Jeez, never knew shopping that long could do this to me. On top of being sore everywhere, I have a sore throat...so I'm still in bed and I have so many things that need to be done by tomorrow. HELP! I need a duplicate of me.

From today on, I will be a mad woman finalizing all the details for my move to England, so you may not hear from me in a little bit, but I wanted to share with you my NOTD.

This combination is Mialni disco lights (4 coats) with China Glaze Goddess (1 coat).
Lovely & bring a smile to my face today.

A huge thanks to Kathyrose for the CG Goddess!!! Thank you hunni!
off to get some tylenol and breakfast.

Enjoy!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment