Sunday, March 13, 2011

E.L.F. brush haul

This is a continuation of my inexpensive drugstore/lower end product hauls.
Thanks to my friend, brainwiggles, I was able to obtain 3 E.L.F. brushes and I'm so happy I got these.
I have been breaking my bank purchasing some hefty priced brushes from Chanel, MAC, and Dior and it's been hurting me lol
I heard about E.L.F. and in the past have tried some of their items, but never their brushes.

I got 3 brushes, the eyeshadow brush, the smudge brush and the powder brush. The first two brushes are both $1 each, the powder brush is the brush from their higher collection and cost $3.


As you can see, the $3 brush is bigger and sturdier construction.  The $1 brush is well....$1,so sometimes it falls apart, but you can just put it back together and it works.  I like the eyeshadow brush, it's great for applying powder all over your eye, but the smudge brush is hard and I don't like it at all.

The powder brush is very soft and picks up powder extremely well.  I can't believe I'm about to say this, but I bought a similar Dior brush and it's not as good as this elf brush (GASP)! For $3, I will continue to keep this brush in my brush collection and will be gifting it as well - it's just THAT GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment