Saturday, March 26, 2011

Greetings From England!

Greetings!!!!
I have been here in England for roughly 2 full days now and I'm finally feeling like myself again and not jet-lagged.

It was a long journey indeed. it took 2 hours to drop my dog off at cargo and took 2 hours to check our baggage (because my carry-ons were too heavy and so we had to move some stuff around). Once we got through security it was smooth sailing all the way to England. Neither my DH nor I slept a minute on the plane. We were like a bunch of kids up all night watching movies. So that wasn't the smartest move lol, especially when you have to make your way through the busy Heathrow airport and wait for 2.5 hours to pick up my puppy from the Animal reception centre.

Then after a 2 hour taxi ride, we finally landed in our destination. All 3 of us.
That's all I truly cared about. I just wanted to make sure that all 3 of us were safe and sound, and once we were, I worried about all my precious cargo LOL
TSA didn't steal from me (for the first time), so the Gods were looking out for me. YAY!

The next day, we took a trip out to town center where I checked out Boots and Superdrug. Although I didn't purchase anything but a Barry M Black magic polish (which I owned previously but gave away to an online friend), it was a great shopping trip, because I got to see all the different brands that were sold in the UK.

Sorry this is a photo-less blog, but I promise, next blog will be full of pictures!

I am very eager to go to London in a couple of days.
I'm going to stop by Lush, Inglot, Primark, Topshop, Boots, Superdrug, Debenhams, selfridges, space UK, and wherever else I can squeeze in.

Although, my #1 goal should be looking for a place, I am dying to head into these places to see all the eye candy.
So watch this space for some UK beauty hauls!

It's 2am and I am clearly still on US time. haha.

Until next time, take it EZ!

2 comments: