Tuesday, March 1, 2011

CVS Haul - Physicians Formula & $5 off $10 Ulta coupon

What does CVS & Ulta coupon have anything to do with each other?
Well the new instyle magazine has a $5 off $10 coupon, so grab your instyle for $4.99 and you are basically getting it for free.

Ok so backing it up.
I literally dragged myself out of my bed today and told myself that even though my body was so sore that I would get some fresh air.

My idea of fresh air was walking to the local CVS and grabbing another Happy Booster by Physicians formula. This week only CVS is giving a $7 extra care buck with a purchase of $10 or more in Physicians Formula products. That is quite easy to achieve, because each item cost $11.99 to $13.99.

I recently purchased the Blush in Rose and I loved it so much I went back and got the Powder in Light Bronzer and in Translucent. And I basically got them each for a few bucks.

That's my idea of a "happy booster".

I recommend these for everyone. They smell great, texture is amazingly silky, and it's so affordable without giving up on quality.

I am also happy that in my instyle they said Aveda stores are giving away a 3 sample pack of their Smooth infusion products, so I'll be picking up tomorrow on my way to Inglot's makeover.

So sore or not, I got a good deal. I would have never thought I'd be shopping at CVS as much as I have been, but some of the products aren't half as bad as I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment