Sunday, February 5, 2012

30 Day Beauty Challenge: Day 15 Your favourite piece of jewellery

I'm really excited to show you guys my favourite piece of jewellery, because it's one that I really saved up to buy.  I'm feeling a tad guilty as I should be showing you my wedding ring HAHA!!!! But that goes without saying :).  Unfortunately, you guys will not be gazing at some huge diamond rock, or a set of gorgeous gemstones...it's not even real silver I don't think lol!

My favourite piece of jewellery is a second hand piece that I bought offline.  I'm not sure how much it originally was, but I would only assume it was out of my budget.  I love this piece, because it is not too "girly", but still an eye catcher.  I love long necklaces, so this is a piece that I always reach for.  It goes with so many of my outfits, and I always get compliments on it.  I would cry my eyes out if it ever broke, got stolen, or I lost it.  It really sums up my love for haute couture and street culture.

Gaze your eyes on my Chanel logo dog tag necklace.



It's super heavy and feels very luxurious.  I had it for a little over 2 years now, and despite it not being made of real silver or platinum gold, it has no signs of tarnish or wear.  It's really diesel and I love it with all my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment