Wednesday, February 8, 2012

30 Day Beauty Challenge: Day 27 Favourite skincare product

My favourite skincare product is something that I currently don't own, but I will repurchase sometime in the near future.  It's a mid-range cleanser product that I absolutely loved.  For some, it was too drying for their skin, but for me it left my skin squeaky clean without drying it out.  I loved the clean scent, and it just left my face feeling super clean.  I liked that a lot, and even though I have tried several different cleansers since in the name of experimenting, I am secretly wanting to just purchase this.   My favourite skincare product is: Clarins Gentle foaming cleanser with Cottonseed.



Currently retailing for around £17, I'm going to go to ebay to hunt it down.

The product claims:

"As gentle as a cleansing milk and as effective as soap, Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser with Cottonseed promotes skin radiance whilst protecting your ideal pH balance. It leaves Normal to Combination Skin perfectly cleansed. The lightweight texture of the Gentle Foaming Cleanser from Clarins provides a refreshing texture that rinses off easily with cool water and protects Normal to Combination Skin from the drying effects of hard water. Formulated to defend the skin’s pH balance, this Gentle Foaming Cleanser with Cottonseed eliminates all impurities and excess oil secretions without irritation."

Have you tried this?  What's your favourite skincare item?

No comments:

Post a Comment