Sunday, February 5, 2012

30 Days of Beauty Challenge: Day 14 Photo of a hairstyle/haircut you'd like to have

Hello lovely people.  I have some good news and some bad news.  The good news is that I will be finishing off my 30 day beauty challenge as I always intended on doing.  The bad news is that these posts are going to come in more frequently.  I just can't do one per day, as this week is super busy for me at work and I have an intense schedule starting week, which will prevent me from doing this one day at a time.  So I hope you still stick around to learn more about moi!

xx

Now only today's challenge - What hairstyle do I like?
The hairstyle I like is the one that I can't have :( it is the edgy and very sexy blunt cut bang.  I have a very small forehead, so this look just won't work with my face :( SO SAD! I absolutely love this cut.  Anytime I see a woman with this cut, I always compliment her.  Seriously, I always always always tell her how much I love her hair :)  

I did a quick google image search, and found so many examples.  I'm still laughing at the picture of N. Minaj with that blue hair, but yes she is rocking the blunt cut haha.

I just love this look, it's so sexy!



What is your favourite hair style?

No comments:

Post a Comment