Sunday, February 5, 2012

30 Day Beauty Challenge: Day 17 Fashion Pieces on your to-buy list

Are we talking in reality or in my fantasy world? Because those lists are completely different haha.  Well, I think I do enough fantasising on this blog, so I'll come down to planet earth and show you guys a real to-buy list :)

1.  American Apparel Cape



2.  Vivienne Westwood booties

I "need" these, it rains here in England :p


3.  Black and grey cardigans
I love wearing these to work, so I need a few more in my wardrobe.
Not the ribbed kinds, but soft cotton...ohhhh so comfy.


4. L.A.M.B. Handbags
I'm in love with some older L.A.M.B. bags, especially the Carlisle clutch, Venezia (black), trenchtown Manchester clutch (pictured above), and the Pitch clutch (music line).  
Good luck to me as they are extremely hard to find here in the U.K.

5.  T by Alexander Wang tops
I love his t-shirts and cardigans. I'm searching religiously on ebay for some to pop up for under retail

Items that I am currently saving up for:
6.  Christian Louboutin shoes
Can you believe that I don't own any closed toe black shoes. I guess I felt it was too simple or something, but I figure that if I'm going to have just one pair, it will be a pair that I will wear for the rest of my life, therefore...it shall be CL :)

And Last but definitely not least....

7.  Alexander Wang Rococo Bag
Are you guys sick of hearing me talk about this bag yet? I'm sure sick of talking about it.  I'm also sick of saving up for it too, but it MUST BE MINE!  Sorry to keep going on and on about this bag.


Tell me what's on your shopping list?


No comments:

Post a Comment