Saturday, January 28, 2012

30 Day Beauty Challenge: Day 5 An Outfit That Is Totally You

Ok so today, my blogger is acting all funky on me, so I really hope this post turns out the way I want it too.  Today's challenge was to pick an outfit that was totally me.  Well, I went online and basically selected my ideal outfit with no regards to money.  Yes, I'm playing a bit of fantasy role playing, but it was so fun.  This is 100% me.  If I won the lotto, these are the pieces I would go purchase and you'd see me strutting down the street in.  I freaking LOVE this outfit, and I love how simple yet modern this is.  I can't begin to tell you how much I love monochromatic clothes, with a love for chunky 80's influenced gold jewelry.  I'm also in love with black wedges at the moment, and of course I had to feature the Alexander Wang rococo bag that I dream of owning one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment