Sunday, January 15, 2012

My January Lemmings

Happy Sunday everyone!  

I can't even remember the last time I did a lemmings list really.  I feel like my lists have just become this fantasy wishlist, instead of an actual shopping list, because I'm trying my best to curb my spending.  In fact, I even joined this forum "challenge" which completely prohibits me from shopping for new items until I use what I have.  Now surely, I'm not going to stop completely as there will always be items that I need ("need" aka "want" ahem lol).  I still have a lot of products to review for you, so don't worry about that.  I just felt that my spending was outrageous considering I am self-employed and still looking for some extra work...sigh.  Anyways....this is still fun and I will still continue to share with you all the items that really caught my eye.  


Lemming #1: CHANEL MIRIFIQUE
Yes I've spoke about this a billion times! And I love my Emerveille, Epatant, and Illusoire, but I need this one too lol


Lemming #2 - NARS ITA BRUSH 21
I am a huge fan of Nars Artisan brush and this one looks amazing for blush application






Lemming #3 - SHISEIDO FOUNDATION BRUSH 131
The reviews have won me over.  I think this is a must have for everyone!





Lemming #4 - SECHE VITE RESTORE
My poor Chanel Vamp is sitting in my drawer all dried up.  It's a bit painful to see that, and I really need this to thin up a few of my other polishes.  I hope the reviews are as good as they are.





Lemming #5 - VERSACE YELLOW DIAMOND
I'm not a fan of the bottle sadly, but I do love how this smells on me :) 


What are you craving this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment