Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Clearance Grab Bag at Debenhams

Of all places, there is a clearance cart next to the cash register at my local Debenhams.  They put items in there that either has a damaged box or a customer rudely tested.  Whatever the reason, Debenhams is great at marking these items down.  Today I was on a hunt for cheap face cream, so after my haul from Boots, I was pleased to find this as well.



For £6.50, I get to try an array of deluxe size samples from Benefit, Burt's Bees, Elemis (super excited about this one), Dead Sea Spa Magik, L'occitane, and Natio.

I'm a sucker for miniatures, and also for sales.

So after this purchase and my No 7 essential moisture day fluid that I bought for £5, I should be set for the next couple of months :)

Have you tried any of these?

No comments:

Post a Comment