Saturday, January 14, 2012

No 7 Completely Quenched Moisturising Body Lotion


For my birthday, my friend gave me a No 7 Trio set. I was excited, because although No 7 may be a common line for those who are from England, but for me, it's still a fairly new brand.  Also,  this particular lotion cost £10.  I don't know about you, but for me that is a little steep for a chemist brand product.  So I was very thankful to have gotten this as a gift. She sure did spoil me.  The set included a body scrub, body wash, and this body lotion.  I'm going to review this lotion first as I've been using it nonstop for the last couple of weeks.

 
"Wrap your skin in head-to-toe luxury with this velvety soft lotion.  Light, airy and quickly absorbed, it vanishes into thirsty skin to quench and care all day long.  Softens, smoothes and evens out texture to leave skin looking healthy and radiant."

Let me give you the nitty gritty...

TEXTURE & PERFORMANCE: This is a non oily/greasy light lotion.  It does absorb very quickly into your skin, but it does not cover you all day. I end up reapplying this twice a day.

SCENT:  Light, slightly "nutty" scent.  You know how much I hate vanilla/nutty scents in lotions, well this is just at the borderline of getting to be too much for me, but it is very very faint.

PRICE: £10 at Boots

I'm super thankful to have had a chance to try this lotion.  It is moisturising my skin during the winter days, so I'm satisfied.  Although, I'm not sure that I would repurchase this.  I prefer a bit of a fresher scent to my body products.

Have you tried this?
How do you like it?
What other No 7 body products do you recommend?

***Also, I'm switching my font, let me know how you guys like it and if you prefer this font of the font from before. Thanks!****

No comments:

Post a Comment