Friday, July 27, 2012

UNII Makeup Palette

The idea of depotting has been around for sometime now. It's one of those things that you either love to do it or you don't.  I use to love the compact organisation of my stash, and had several Z palettes to prove it.  Well since my falling out with Z Palette and my unpleasant experience with their customer service after my palette fell apart, I decided it is time to find my depots a new home.

After searching the web, I came across this brand called UNII.  Immediately, I fell in love with the modern and streamlined hard plastic blank palette.  At £15 (plus £2.95 p&p), I decided that I need to buy this today.  So I'm super eager to have purchased the midnight version.  I searched the web for reviews (which I should have done with the z palette), and I'm happy to say that I may have found my new "home" for my lonely homeless depots.


This is the colour "Midnight" that I got.


(All photos belong to unii and taken from their website)

So what made me buy this palette?
1. Hard plastic exterior - It looks easy to wipe down, and will not crinkle and fall apart like some other cardboard made palettes
2.  Snap shut closure - I like that feature, as I do worry if my depots will fall out
3.  Great extras - Sheet of magnetic strip is provided with each palette, slot for makeup brush, and the mirror.
4.  Sleek design - The packaging is superb. I love the streamlined design.  What can I say? I'm a sucker for good packaging.

As mentioned before, the price is £15 per palette.  There is a slight discount with multiple orders.  P&P within the UK is £2.95. You can purchase yours at http://www.uniicosmetics.co.uk.


Do you depot? What do you hold your depots into?

1 comment:

  1. Hehehe the palettes are so pretty. I thought they were DS lites at first

    ReplyDelete