Friday, July 13, 2012

Nail Polish Exchange Haul

I don't know what it is about mail, but it's just so exciting.  A huge part of why I join these online gift exchanges is purely for the joy of opening up a mystery package.  I present to you a package that I got yesterday :)


Love the wrapping!
 

My secret exchange buddy hooked me up with my favourite american candy! Oh god the inner kid in me jumped for joy lol



So happy to have a back up of the Bourjois magic nail polish remover!


 

China Glaze Luxe n Lush





My favourite out of this whole lot had to be the China Glaze Luxe n Lush. 

Thank you kezza30! really had a good time opening up my box and playing with the polishes xx

2 comments:

  1. Loved your reveal! And I've always wanted to try no. 7. We have the foundations, blush and eyeshadow here but nothing else!

    ReplyDelete