Sunday, July 29, 2012

Chanel Nail Vernis in June

This is the first time that I actually purchased colours from the summer collection.  I was in such a "dark" place with polishes. The blacks, midnight blues, vampy colours ruled my world, but I have seen the light.  I slept on this when it first came out, and I'm so glad that I got it before it sold out.









I needed 2-3 coats.  The formula was slightly sheer and not as good as the fall colours, but I still love the way this looks.  

I actually got this for free on Boots online by redeeming my Boots points (rrp £18).  I'm so happy that Boots finally let us redeem our points online as I now have access to more brands than just the few counters at my small Boots.  Good job Boots! You made this customer mega happy!

1 comment:

  1. Nice to welcome you back from the dark side! and hello - you can use boots points online?! Now we just need Debenhams to do the same!

    ReplyDelete