Sunday, July 29, 2012

Lush fresk mask in Love Lettuce


I rarely revisit the same product due to my eagerness to try out all the new products, but there are a few staples in my stash.  

Lush's fresh face masks are preservative free and probably the most refreshing face mask on the market.  I have tried a few, but Love Lettuce is my favourite.

The ingredients are:

I especially love the tiny grounded up Almond shells and the moisturising qualities of honey and almond oil.  The lavender oil helps to balance out the almond oil and you get an incredibly fresh scented product.  I usually can not stand the scent of lavender, but it is so subtle that it doesn't bother me.



The pot is 75g, and it lasts quite a long time.  I usually use this once or twice a week on top of using my Clarisonic, and it has helped greatly with my blackheads.  

You can buy love lettuce at certain Lush stores and online here for £5.95.

No comments:

Post a Comment