Sunday, July 29, 2012

Poundland Find: Stila spf 30 oil-free sheer color tined moisturizer

**UPDATE***
I just found out this product is 8 years old. I urge you all to immediately discard as it is cream based. Sure it hasn't been opened, but 8 years is a long time for a cream based product to change and you may have an adverse effect. I personally did not, but I still discarded mine as I do not wish to use a product that is this old. I am utterly disgusted with Poundland's decision to sell a product that is unsafe.




Grabbed Light 03












3 comments:

  1. There's also Stila powder compact refills and 4-pan palettes in other Poundlands - amazing what you can find in there!

    Kayleigh
    http://addictfordramaticsbeauty.blogspot.com
    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We didn't have the 4 pan palettes :(
      Hope we get them!

      Delete
    2. Just found out this product is 8 years old, please discard immediately as I have done the same.

      Delete