Sunday, June 17, 2012

Leighton Denny Nail Polish in Daylight Robbery

Leighton Denny is ridiculous expensive here, and I basically save my pennies for Chanel and Dior at that rate, but TK Maxx had a great deal on Leighton Dennys, so I nabbed a few.

Daylight Robbery is muddy greenish dark blue base with a subtle violet shimmer. I don't like "blurples", but this one works for me as the violet shimmer is very subtle and the blue base is a greyed out muddy blue. 

The first layer is very sheer, you will need at least two or three coats to make this opaque.  That was a bit disappointing as I really can't stand sheer polishes.  But the end result made up for this.






I'm on the fence about whether to keep this one or not.  I like it, but the formula is just too thin and sheer.  I'll have to think this one over or use it as an undie.

What's your favourite Leighton Denny?

No comments:

Post a Comment