Sunday, June 17, 2012

Dior Addict Ultra Gloss Flash in Little Red Dress (856) Review

Red lips are for strong women, so what about those of us who want that but too afraid to rock it? lol.  This is the answer.  It's a highly pigmented glossy lip gloss in this candy apple red.  Where has this been all my life? I embrace this lip gloss with open arms :)

I do love the clear cubes that these come in, it's like a Popsicle inside a cube of ice, absolutely alluring.



It's super moisturized, pigmented, and highly shimmery. You don't have to do your lips perfectly to be able to rock the hot red lips.  It's very easy to apply and has staying power.  It's one of my favourite Dior products this year.  Little Red Dress and Orange Pareo (soon to be featured) are doing heavy rotations in my handbag.


Retail £21

Big thanks to the wonderful gal who swapped this with me :)




No comments:

Post a Comment