Saturday, April 14, 2012

Nail Polish Haul - Chanel Blue Rebel, Dior Waterlily, Illamasqua Nomad and YSL Black Indigo

I finally have the next two days off, so I will be doing tons of swatching and listening to music.  I've been in this odd space where my life is moving along, but I feel like I'm not really going anywhere.  Does anyone know what I am talking about?  Music seems to be the only thing that is keeping me going. I'm not very good with words (despite trying to write on this blog), but music helps me express myself.  So I'm actually going to show you my haul from this week, and then I am going to share with you all the songs that have been very close to me this week.

So, I did a massive haul and really splurged on some high priced polishes.  Not the smartest thing for me to do right now, but I really couldn't help myself.  They were all purchased at a discounted price, if that means anything? lol

YSL Black Indigo, Dior Waterlily, Illamasqua Nomad, Chanel Blue Rebel





I think I'm in a very green & blue mood this spring/summer.  I've been a bit naughty, so I'm going to have to chill on the NP haul front.  Plus..I'm running out of drawer space, but I love these.  Swatches up tomorrow.

So onto the tunes that I have on repeat this week...

Nina Sinatra - Bang Bang

Rita Ora - R.I.P. ft. Tinie Tempah

Shirley Bassey - I who have nothing
 

The Shangrilas - Remember Walkin' in the sand


Lana Del Rey - Video Games

No comments:

Post a Comment