Wednesday, April 25, 2012

CHARITY AUCTION: Gosh Holographics Nail Polish for sale!

Lately, my mind has been focusing on how I can raise money for a local charity where I'm currently living.  I don't have a lot of money, I don't even have a lot of time, but I decided to let something go that is very hard to find in order to raise some money, so if you are hot and heavy for Gosh Holographics, please make your way over to my ebay auction.

So if you love nail polish and you love animals, please check it out :)

Here is the linkage to my auction


2 comments:

  1. That's really lovely of you to let go of this product for such a good cause - animal cruelty is something I feel very strongly about too and it's great to see the RSPCA as your chosen charity :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm trying my best to come up with ways to raise some money for them and the Mayhew animal house :)

      Delete