Wednesday, April 11, 2012

My new Alexander Wang Trudy Bag

It has been 3 years since I purchased a bag.  Partially due to the fact that my funds were tied up in my move to England.  I recently decided to treat myself and I couldn't say no this amazing bargain.  So here I am introducing my new bag :)

Big shout out to my girl who mailed this to me from the states xx 





Oh how I love the buttery leather, ample room, and the hardware. I can't tell you how much I love it :)
The rrp is £900 for the trudy (yes I know, absolutely insane).  You can buy yours at outnet.com for £400.  The colour is not the same, but they have two separate brown tone colours.  The stock photo on outnet does not  do this bag justice.  



I'm not saying this to brag, but I was able to nab this beauty for $150 USD.  So this was a bargain of the century for me.  I'm so happy about this, and I have been stroking this bag all day long haha.

I'm such a huge Alexander Wang fan and this is my very first AW bag :) So I couldn't help but share this purchase with you all!

I also figured out my next bag purchase. It will be quite sometime, but this is my next bag.  This is the Alexander Mcqueen clutch RRP £315. Yikes, time to save up lol.



Until next time, take it ez lovely ladies :)

************************
TUNE OF THE DAY
Mobb Deep - Shook Ones Part II


No comments:

Post a Comment