Sunday, April 15, 2012

Chanel nail polish in Blue Rebel

More swatches as promised ladies.  Blue Rebel with a NYC fashion night out exclusive, but has been launched here in the UK.  I guess Chanel figured that it was such a good seller that they would increase their revenues by bringing it across the pond.  I bought Blue Boy when it first came out, and it took over 4 months for it to get to my doorstep from the states.  I jumped on Blue Rebel, because it was on sale at Debenhams.com for £15.75 (10% off of the rrp).  I am a blue gal, and always tend to be attracted to them.  I know that to most cremes are boring, but these are solid cremes.  I just can't tell you how much I love them.  


I feel I need to make an excuse for my nasty cuticles.  I've just been so rough with my hands at work, and I need to get on a better regime with my hand care. Anyways, Blue Rebel is my kind of blue.  There is something subdued about this blue, maybe it's the grey base to it that makes it a "calm" blue for me.  Either way, I love it.

Application: Up to Chanel's high quality standards.  Smooth and easy to apply

Coverage: One coat opaqueness :) my favourite

Packaging: What can I say? I'm a sucker for  anything Chanel. 

Retail: £18 

I sort of want to finish off the collection and buy coco blue.  

***********************
TUNE OF THE DAY

2ne1 - Lonely




No comments:

Post a Comment