Sunday, April 15, 2012

YSL Nail Polish in Black Indigo swatches & review

You all know that I'm a sucker for things that are gold right? YSL's packaging always pulls me in.  That gold cap is very alluring.  The only issue is that it picks up thumbprints, so excuse my next couple of shots with my fingerprints on it :)

YSL black indigo was on sale at Debenhams for only £10.01 (odd amount), so I had to grab it.  I really wanted to get the other two as well, but I wanted to show some form of restraint, so I only got one.  I guess I have a thing for blue polish, so naturally this one was purchased.






Application: The formula was quality, but I am not crazy about the brush.  It doesn't allow control of the amount of polish you place on your finger, but I can forgive this.
Coverage:  One coat opaque goodness!
Packaging:  As I mentioned before, I love the gold caps
Retail: £15 for 6ml, but currently £10.01 on debenhams with free postage if you have a beauty card with them.

********************
TUNE OF THE DAY
Rita Ora - R.I.P (sorry for the repeat, but this really is my tune of the day lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment