Sunday, April 15, 2012

Models Own Nail Polish in Champagne

This is one of those colours that I was nervous about buying, because I usually hate the finished texture of foiled nail polishes, but I decided to take a risk and buy it anyways. I'm glad I did.

This polish is a complicated nail polish in terms of colour and texture.  The colour is a combination of silver, platinum, beige/pink undertones.  It compliments my fair skin quite well.  Also, the finished texture feels smooth, but appears gritty.  I love that!






I'm happy with this for now. It's a very feminine and delicate colour, which I usually cringe towards, but I'm still interested in this particular colour.  I think this will be my  I just hope that my brush doesn't come loose like it has with several other of my bottles.

rrp: £5 
I highly recommend waiting for Model's own yearly 50% off sale.  I was going to wait myself, but I was picking up some polishes for a friend, and just wanted to grab something for myself :) you know how that goes lol


************************
TUNE OF THE DAY
Xscape - Tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment