Monday, March 5, 2012

Hellloooooooo

Hello lovely followers.  I just wanted to put this post out there, because I know the last couple of posts were a total rant fest.  I appreciated all the comments, and I really have missed blogging so much.  The last 3 weeks have been a difficult time for me to adjust to the new work schedule and also running my own business on the side.  I don't know if I have ever mentioned this, but I have not worked for someone for the last 1.5 years, so of course rejoining the work force is something so odd to me.  Having said that, I do absolutely love my new job, and I'm just trying to adjust to working a day job to coming home and working on my business. 

I have not completely forgotten about blogging.  The truth is that I'm currently waiting for samples for a new nail polish company that is about to launch.  I'm super excited to try these polishes out and to bring you all the 411 on this hot new homemade nail polish company.  So watch this space.

I also want to reveal with you all the cheap goodies that I have picked up along the way ( no new nail polish other than what a brilliant friend sent me from the states).  It'll be a mixture of accessories, clothes, and other misc. items.  I mine as well tell you guys that I work for a charity shop, and so it's just amazing at all the really cool things that I have been picking up. 

Anyhoo....I am dead tired, and this is as much as my brain will allow me to write for tonight, but I just wanted to say hello and let you all know that I will return to blogging shortly.

See you all very soon xx

1 comment: