Tuesday, March 6, 2012

3 weeks of hauling

I've been working, working, working, shopping, working, sleeping, eating, sleeping, shopping, and working :)  You see a pattern there? Well this is my haul for the last few days, and also a reveal of a wonderful package from a lovely chic.

So without further ado, here are my new goodies.

First up are a few topshop and charity shop bargains that I picked up.  It's so easy to buy accessories.




Then I was bitching about how I didn't have any clothes, so in the midst of my self pity I went to H&M and picked up some items.


I especially love my cape coat.  I like the material and colour, because it brings a casual feel to this garment.  There was only one left and it was slightly too small for me, but a little tailoring at home allowed me to open it up, and now it fits like a glove.


So that's what I treated myself with, but the special treat actually came from across the pond.  An awesome chic sent me these nail polish goodies.  I have been having a hard time with my nail polish ban and it was such an awesome treat to get these stunning pieces in.

The first set is one that I have wanted forever, but just couldn't justify the cost.  Having said that, once I actually had it in my hands, I think it is worth every penny.  I just love Barney's and all their creative collaborations.  Sure, I'm not a Lady gaga fan, but I think her fashion sense is edgy and this polish set captures that.  I can't express how much I love this!

Deborah Lippmann Edge of Glory Set

Behold the flakey goodness ....oh DL, you always do us proud.


What could be in this???????


A sea of sparkle and colour.
NerdLacquer mini collection set

Sadly, I'm in a no glitter phase in my life, but it doesn't mean it's not gorgeous to look at, and this is a stunning set to have when I get back into glitter.

Sorry again that I haven't blogged in forever, but I'm hoping that you guys enjoyed the haul and I'll talk to you guys & gals again soon :)

***************
Today's tune of the day

Lana Del Ray - Born to Die
Absolutely rinsing this on repeat for the last week.  It captures my mood to a tee

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love that cape! Haven't seen that in our h&m here :(

    ReplyDelete