Sunday, March 18, 2012

My Lanvin, Marc Jacobs, and Phyto beauty haul

Finally got a day off! sheesh, and here I am to show you guys my lovely new additions.  I'm so behind, as these were purchased close to 2 weeks ago, but better late than never.

This round of hauls included:


1.  Marc Jacobs Daisy eau so fresh perfume - 125ml - rrp £61. I took advantage of their 10% sale, plus used my voucher on top of it, so got this for £50, plus a bag full of perfume samples thanks to the lovely SA at Debenhams.

2.  Lanvin eclat d'arpege perfume - 100ml - rrp was "way too much".  I can't even remember the rrp on this, because I have always gone through ebay buyers to buy testers. I recall seeing this for $95 at neiman marcus a couple of years back.  Whatever it was, it was to much, so now I rely heavily on ebay sellers.  I got this for £19.99.  This is one of those fragrances that aren't as popular for some odd reason as it smells identical (and even better) to D&G's Light Blue, which is a very popular scent even to this day.  This is not to be mistaken for Lanvin eclat which is a very heavy and traditional scent catered to older women.

3.  Phyto Phytovolume shampoo - Another ebay purchase for under £4 posted.  I love phyto so much, it's one of the haircare brands that I have always enjoyed using, but haven't been able to when I'm on a tight budget.  I love their botanical philosophy, and found that it works wonders on my hair.  I'm very excited to try this, and will report back with my review on this.

Now that I have quenched my thirst for perfumes for the time being, I think I need to chill. I love perfumes, but it's one of those things that make a dent in your bank account, so yeah ...deffo gotta chill for a little bit lol!

What have you been buying these days? Please share with me below, I love show n tells :)

*****************************************
TUNE OF THE DAY

Koop - Island blues



No comments:

Post a Comment