Thursday, March 22, 2012

Debenhams' Designers Edition - Roksanda Ilincic Trenchcoat

I actually had a day off of work yesterday. I use to be able to sit around and lounge at home and be perfectly happy, but lately that's not the case (which doesn't make Oscar very happy).  I woke up around 8am, had breakfast, skimmed through my hundred emails, ran errands, went into work for an hour, and then off to lunch and shopping with a new friend.  Yep, I actually made a new girlfriend that lives in the same town as me! This is big news people! lol.  After some Thai food, we set out to do some damage on our accounts...well, not really as my intentions was to buy only some black tights and some small toiletries, but I ended up with this...




This unusual trench coat was designed by Roksanda Illincic for the Debenhams' designer edition/collaboration collection.  I never heard of her before, but there was something about this coat that I had to have. Not only did it fit me beautifully like a glove (which is quite rare for a trench coat), but it was reminiscent of a past Alexander Wang trench coat at a fraction of the price.  So I nabbed it for £49.50 (marked down from £99).  If you like what you see, you can grab yours online here.

I plan to wear this with my daily uniform which consist of black skinnies and wedges :)

******************
TUNE OF THE DAY

The Gossip - Heavy Cross

No comments:

Post a Comment