Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Vintage Miami Style Holiday Dress

River Island has amazing sales. It's very easy for me to find stuff during the sales, because my size (18) is always on sale. I guess it pays off sometimes to be big? hahaha

I grabbed a dress for my upcoming holiday that is so NOT me.  It is completely out of my comfort zone as it has a pattern and colour on it.  Yep, I am casting the darkness aside and decided to wear something different.  It has an awesome 50's vintage cut that features a halter cut button up that is cinched at the waist and flares out.  It is pretty cool, and at £20, I had to add it to my wardrobe.



I always felt that their clothes were a tad overpriced, so I always jump on their sales (like most people who have to budget their money).   Having said this, this garment is very well made and I do believe it was worth the initial £45. 

Have you purposed anything from their previous sale? Please share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment