Saturday, August 25, 2012

Rock & Republic Contrived Pressed Blush in All Nighter

I am so happy to hold in my hands a product by Rock & Republic.  I remember when they first came out and I also remember when they closed their doors.  A few weeks ago, my dear friend from the states sent this to me, and I'm so happy she did.

Let me start by saying (yet again) what a huge fan of good packaging I am.  I find it to be so important, so when I saw this massive packaging,  I fell in love.






All nighter is not the usual blush colour that I would go for; however, this summer, I have been really into oranges.  I'm talking about orange nails, orange trousers, orange tank tops...yes, I am loving a pop of orange with my all black and grey wardrobe.  
 


 I was highly impressed with the very pigmented blush and frankly slightly scared as I didn't know how this shade would look on my fair skin...

 




But....nothing scary happened, in fact, the opposite.  A gorgeous golden sheen appeared once I started to rub into it.  It was such a wonderful surprise, and stunning. This made it very wearable for me, and I think this is a must have for this summer!

I know these blushes are not available anymore other than ebay, so if you see this blush on there, you must give it a try. 

(Yikes, just noticed my naked nails on the pic above, not cool Sue! hahaha)

I will definitely try to find some more R&R blushes in the future!

1 comment:

  1. I bought several when they went out of business, and they are very luxurious. I own All Nighter as well, and it is a magnificent blush.

    ReplyDelete