Saturday, April 27, 2013

Chanel Rouge Allure 99 Pirate Review and Swatch

Back in January, my lovely staff pooled some money together and got me a gift voucher for Debenhams.  How on earth did they know that I've wanted to buy this lipstick for ages, but didn't want to throw the cash down for it.  So I ran to Debenhams the very same day and bought this.

There is something so luxurious about Chanel lipsticks.  It's indulgent, rich, pigmented and the packaging just oozes classic hollywood glamour.  Pirate is no different.  It is a true blue red highly intense red lipstick.  This is not for the shy.

I've been a lover of red lips since last winter.  Prior to that, I was all about wearing a variety of nudes, pinks, and corals, but now it seems like I can't do anything but red lips.


My favourite bit other than the gorgeous application is how you push the tube and it clicks up and down to remove the tube. Sometimes it's the little things that make me smile, clearly I'm easily amused lol


The creamy application leaves your lips moist and glossy.  This colour also leaves a stain on your lips.  I usually apply this around 7:30am and drink coffee and by lunch time I need to reapply.  That's not bad at all as I spend all day talking.

This has easily been one of my favourite purchases and products of 2013 so far.

rrp £25, can be purchased at all department shops that carry Chanel.

No comments:

Post a Comment