Sunday, April 28, 2013

Chanel Nail Vernis in Malice Review and Swatches

Chanel is hitting us frequently with new collections and sometimes I just can't keep up.  I found out about Malice very late in the game, but I knew I wanted it as soon as I saw it the forums.

Malice is now sold out, but I would recommend calling around to different counters to see if you can land one.  I absolutely hate the outrageous prices that people want on ebay.

Malice has class. The colour is so rich and deep and it is just beautiful. It reminds me of an elegant ball gown that one would wear to a gala.  Of course this is all in my head as I have never been to said galas lol.




The application was excellent and thin coats glided onto my nail.  The image below is two thin layers. When applying more it becomes vampier and darker, but I wanted to keep my mani to lean more berry tone.



Once again, this polish gets two thumbs up.  Packaging is ace, application is ace, the color is ace. The only thing that isn't ace is the price, but £18.50 isn't too much to treat yourself to this little luxury piece.


1 comment: