Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Lush Cosmetics - The Kiss Lipgloss Review and Swatches

Now that's what I call sunshine! Hope you are all doing well and enjoying the lovely Spring weather. I usually hate to post about products that are so limited edition that it's not available for purchase, but just in case there are some Lush shops that still stock this, I have to tell you all about my favourite tinted lipbalm/lip gloss.

The Kiss lipgloss came out during Valentine's Day as their limited edition product. 


I fell in love with the creamy strawberry scented and tasting lipbalm.  I remember applying it on and just knew that I wanted to buy a back up of it immediately.  


There is a slight pink frosty and milky tint to this that glides on the lips to create a glistening effect. I wasn't a fan of the tint, but the tasty and smoothing lipbalm won me over.


The best part of this lipgloss is that with all it's amazing Fair trade Shea Butter and cupuacu butter, that makes this more like a lip balm then a lip gloss to me, so this is a must have for people who suffer from chapped lips. 

Also great for those busy gals (like myself) who need purse friendly cosmetics. It glides on flawlessly and effortlessly so you don't even need a mirror.


This was £5.50 in shops and I felt that was a bargain, so I ended up buying 3.  If you don't have this then call your local Lush shop and find out if it's still in stock.

* This product was purchased with my discount

No comments:

Post a Comment