Monday, April 29, 2013

Chanel Nail Vernis Fracas Swatch and Review

Hello gang!
This was my last Chanel purchase that I made. It was a total impulse buy, but then again most of my Chanel purchases are.  I found out yesterday that the new Chanel collection will be hitting the UK at the end of June, so I'm really looking forward to seeing it in person.

Fracas is a colour that I normally would not purchase, but I wanted a perky and uplifting colour for myself as winter was really dragging my moods down.  This colour is perfect though for this beautiful weather we've been having.

Fracas is gentle, flirty, and feminine - such the opposite of me as a person haha, but it is a nice change and wonderful addition to my current dark collection.


Nobody does subtle shimmer like Chanel



This one will be used quite a bit this Spring.

What is your favourite colour this season?

No comments:

Post a Comment