Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Peripera Smile Fit Blusher in #5 Coral Orange Review

I'm a little late in the game (as usual), but I have been getting more and more into Korean drugstore makeup. I find the quality is amazing and the price really affordable. Heck, I can't always be buying high end and pretending like I'm some princess of Arabia or something lol.

Korean brands are a plenty, and Korean women being very picky about makeup (this isn't a racial comment, I am Korean myself and this is an observation of my people) when it comes to quality, so I find that the quality is a lot higher than a lot of US and UK drugstore brands.  This is of course just my opinion and I'm sure many beg to differ.

So far, I have loved all my TonyMoly and Etude House products that I managed to grab off of ebay.  If anyone can recommend a place in the UK that sells Korean or other Asian makeup brands, please hit me up below or email me please.  I don't mind buying them from Korea on ebay, but I hate the wait.

So today's review and swatch is of Peripera blush #5 Coral Orange. Don't worry, it's not coral or orange, it's actually a very muted baby pink LOL


You can all see my camera lol
The packaging is a lace adorned mirror like plastic case. It's extremely light and compact.



The color does have a tiny tiny hint of something peachy, but definitely not coral or pink. It goes on very sheer as you'll see in the photos later. It has a mirror and brush compartment. I have't used the brush as I don't see the purpose of applying blush with a brush like this. It's a nice add-on, but really unncessary for someone like me who applies blush with a proper blush buffer brush.


The colour is very subtle and neutral. It appears great on fair skin tones like myself, and it's not chalky with a light application, but it can get a little chalky if you want to build up on it, therefore, I do recommend this colour for fair/light skin tones as this would not show up on someone with a darker complexion.


I love this blush as my travel blush as I won't cry if I lose it or break it and it mimics my other beloved blushes (that I won't take with me on travel) and at a fraction of the cost.

Peripera is picking up popularity over here in the west, so shop around on ebay or just do a google search for where you can pick up Korean makeup products. I know the US has tons of places to purchase from, but I am here in the U.K., where I have to import it (unless someone tells me otherwise).

US Peripera website (so cute!!)

I am excited to try more Peripera products since I am happy with this one.  What's your favorite Peripera product?

No comments:

Post a Comment