Sunday, October 7, 2012

Korean Makeup Haul with Peripera, Etude House, and TonyMoly

Is it bad that I'm Korean and I have no knowledge of Korean makeup other than bb cream? Shame on me lol. Well my interest in Korean makeup started when my friend Sade started talking about it and showing me her ebay purchases.  I was amazed at how affordable some of these brands were so I decided to give them a go and made my purchases through ebay.  I know a lot of you are already familiar with these brands, so bare with me.

My haul includes: 
Etude House slanted eyeshadow brush
Peripera Smile Fit Blusher in #5 Coral Orange
and
TonyMoly Petite Bunny Gloss Bar in Juicy Peach


Out of these products, my favourite has to be the Peripera blush for it's amazing pigmentation.  There is minor fall out, but I really can't fault it as the pay off is more than enough.  I paid roughly £8 and I was impressed with the brush that came with the blush as it was amazing soft.

I have gotten the most compliments on the TonyMoly gloss, which was the product that my friend had and fell in love with.  I never thought I'd be a "kawaii" type of chic, but I can't help fall in love with this.  It is very moisturising and a great conversation starter ;)

I will give a proper review on the brush after I use it tonight, all I have to say now is that it is so soft and I really have high hopes for it.

I gotta run everyone, because tonight is my 5th wedding anniversary dinner date with the hubs and gotta get ready.  See you all soon xx :)

Video tid-bits and facts:
Nail polish - Chane's Fire
Tune - G Dragon - One of a Kind

No comments:

Post a Comment