Thursday, May 16, 2013

Longchamp Le Pliage Jeremy Scott Travel Bag - Leopard Flourish

Greetings everyone! So...I've been very good about my expenses so I could bring this baby home!

Photos from Selfridges.com

Longchamp Le Pliage bags are supposedly inspired by Origami and are very handy bags to have to travel with. I mainly bought it for practical reason....yeah right. I bought it because it was loud and flashy and I wanted something to pop when I travel for business (which I've been doing a ton of).
I have to give a shout out to Zara at Mouldy Fruit, as I didn't even know that Jeremy Scott did a collab with Longchamp until she featured a pink bag with doggie bones on her favourites video.  Since then, I've been on a hunt and although the other bags were cute, there was nothing that quite felt like "me", until this!

I'm in a very strange place with fashion. I'm trying to find statement pieces that are borderline "out there" - sort of like yours truly :)  Actions shots to follow soon.

For £210, this baby can be purchased here on the Selfridges website.


No comments:

Post a Comment