Thursday, May 23, 2013

The Synchrorose® fast Active Face Cream Gel Review

This week has been a very odd week for me.  A lot has been going on and I feel I haven't really slept peacefully and I feel worn very thin. Ever feel that way? I'm sure everyone can empathize with me. 

This review has been in the works for quite sometime. I was asked to review some products from the Synchrorose line and after testing out the few that I was given, I decided to review the Active face cream gel. 


Personally, the others did not work for me as well as this cream did.  First let me tell you a little something about this line. In less than 54 days, this line is going through a name "make over". They will be known as, Rosacure. You can find out more about this new launch here. The entire skincare line is backed up by research that can be read about here.

So after reading what felt like a science textbook lol, I decided to start using this cream at night.  I have some redness on my cheeks that has been there for years and I'm not sure which category that I might fall under when it comes to the causes of my rosacea, but I know it's something that I struggle with, so I was very eager to give this product a try.

The website describes this product as follows:

"A fast-acting combination of original plant based active ingredients, incorporating the synergistic properties of MSM, which visibly reduces permanent & intermittent redness and thread veins. (Subtype-1 Rosacea Symptoms).

Main functional treatment, for an immediate intense soothing action that combats intermittent and permanent facial redness. Reduces the sensations of discomfort such as stinging and burning. Rosacure® FAST shows visible redness improvements in 10 to 14 days in 75% of cases in clinical dermatology controlled hospital trials on confirmed rosacea sufferers and after just 2 months of regular use, a significant reduction in the visibility of small facial blood vessels is evident.

The product is presented as a cream gel to improve application & absorption and reduces the skins reactivity to sensitising triggers while leaving the skin feeling fresh and hydrated. Rosacure® FAST is extremely well tolerated, improvement continues with repeated use on rosacea prone skin."


This cream gel was the only product that I was able to use.  It has no fragrance to it and it glided onto my skin easily.  I haven't used the entire tube, so I can't say that I have seen any drastic changes, but I will say that it hasn't had an adverse reaction on my skin either. This would be a very soothing gel if my skin had a flare up.  I usually get flare ups if I'm extremely hot/sweaty and/or stressed, so I think I'll make sure I have this handy if I plan on going somewhere hotter than the uk (which is just about anywhere else at the moment lol).  I need to give this another month of so to start seeing some changes to be honest.

Here are the ingredients:
Ingredients: AQUA (WATER), DIMETHYL SULFONE, GLYCERIN, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, DICAPRYLYL ETHER, ETHYLHEXYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, SILYBUM MARIANUM EXTRACT, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, POLYISOBUTENE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SOYBEAN (GLYCINE SOJA) PROTEINS, PEG-7 TRIMETHYLOLPROPANE COCONUT ETHER, HELIOTROPINE, DISODIUM COCOAMPHODIACETATE, PPG-2 METHYL ETHER, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PHENYLPROPANOL, DISODIUM EDTA, BHT.

This gel is £26.95 for 30ml and can be purchased through Skinmed on their website here along with some of the other products in this line.  They basically carry a skincare line for every single skin woes that people might have.  So if you are someone who likes to know that there is a lot of research behind their products, then hop onto Skinmed and have a read, you may find something on there that's convincing.





2 comments:

  1. sounds great think I'll have a look on their site for something for me. Lovely post sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I'm convinced that I should try this. I have heard a friend rave about this too. I'm looking for a good face cream based on the ingredients in the list in this site hyft4h56 but I'll definitely give this one a try.

    ReplyDelete