Friday, May 3, 2013

Hare Polish The Monster nail polish swatch and review

This review is so long overdue and huge apologies to my friend penelopetree who sent this to me.  I'm not really one who ventures into the world of indie polishes, other than Elevation polish, so please forgive me if my post sounds a bit like a nail polish novice :)

Monster is a green jelly with sparse green and black glitter.  The formula is very thin so I had to do 4 layers, next time I'll use a base coat.



one coat

two coats

two coats

3 coats

3 coats

4 coats

4 coats

The glitter was dispersed evenly throughout the polish and the colour build up nicely.  I personally would have loved the polish so much more if there wasn't green glitter inside the polish, but it's very hard to tell so I do like this polish quite a bit.  It's different and not too glittery and sparkly.  It's just perfect for a non girly girl like myself :)  I'm not a fan of glitter polishes, but I'm starting to warm up to it.  Maybe all this sunshine is making me feel upbeat and cheerful lol.

For Hare polishes, please visit their website http://www.harepolish.com for more info.


No comments:

Post a Comment