Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Spring Cleaning? or Spring Hauling?

Hello beautiful ladies! The sun finally peeked here after 8 (or was it 9?) days of rain.  I have been working my a$$ off, and basically have been consumed with trying to keep up with everything going on with my life.  Although, I'm finding myself being spread out thin, I'm still chugging along :)

I have been doing some massive Spring cleaning and spring hauling this past week, and I'm finally getting around to showing you some of my bargain garments that I actually scored in the last 2 weeks.  Sorry beauty addicts, my beauty purchases have come to a complete halt as I went a little overboard and went over my budget last month. Having said that, I can't wait until May 11th and May 25th when the new Chanel nail polishes hit the UK!  I am also drooling over the new Strangebeautiful sets (which aren't available yet over here).  I can't wait until I can one day get my paws on these.

Ok, so here are my new clothes.  I have no desire to drop big cash on clothes these days as I'm getting my clothes so dirty at work, and so I'm always looking for cheap goodies.

First up, my new Alexander Wang jacket.  I was so excited for this jacket to arrive, and once it arrived I have to admit that I was a bit disappointed in the quality of the item.  The design is so freaking cool, but it wasn't as tailored as I thought it would be.  It easily looses its' shape....luckily I didn't drop heavy cash on this, so I can't really complain.  I'm not sure about the retail, but it's AW, so I'm assuming it retailed well over £150 easy, I paid £25.  I'm still trying to figure out where and how I'm going to wear this unique blazer jacket.


Next item is a Vince silk dress that I picked up from TK Maxx for £29.  A similar dress is going for £315 on NetaPorter.  This dress feels like heaven, and I couldn't resist the bargain.  I also wanted something more "summer" and I'm trying my best to wear colour.  

New Look was having this massive sale, and the leopard dress that I actually wanted was sold out, so I tried to console myself and bought this number for £8.  Cute and simple, but it's one of those things that after 20+ washes, it will be binned probably :/


Here's another purchase from TKMaxx.  This cardigan is from Les Folies.  It reminded me of Sonia Rykiel, but for £16, I could live with myself...although, I would die for a real Sonia Rykiel cardigan :)

This skirt was bought from my charity shop.  It was brand new with tag and from the Marks & Spencer's limited edition line.  I paid around £2 for it :)

So those are just a few items that I picked up.  I just ordered the Vivienne Westwood rain boots that I have been lemming for, so once those come, I'll do another post.

In the meanwhile, please head over to my ebay auction, if you are interested in the Gosh Holographic nail polish, and also interested in helping out the RSPCA. Thank you :)

So, have you been doing massive Spring Cleaning? or Spring Hauling?


Until next time, take it ez lovelies!



********************************

TUNE OF THE DAY
Janet Jackson - Velvet Rope

No comments:

Post a Comment