Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Topshop Freedom Jewellery Haul

It's no surprise that I have a weakness for the massive UK fashion house Topshop. It also doesn't help that I have to pass one everyday to get my bus to go home. Some days when I need a pick me up, I just run in there and see if there is a sale going on in the jewellery units...and 9 times out of 10, there is lol

I literally had 5 minutes to pick, check out, and run to my bus.  These are my new beauties. I love them (goes without saying) and they were all £3.50 each with the exception of the gold ring which was £2.50.


I finally have a day off tomorrow, but of course it doesn't mean I have time to lounge about...sigh. I will be up early, taking Oscar to the groomers, and then working for the rest of the afternoon. It's definitely not going to feel like a day off.

Let me know if you've been doing any hauls? I've love to see, SHOW N TELL! ;)

*******************
TUNE OF THE DAY
Today's Tune of the day is actually the record you see behind the jewellery.
Roni Size - Watching Windows ( Ed Rush & Optical rmx)

No comments:

Post a Comment