Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I know...I've been MIA

I haven't posted in quite some time now. Life has presented an opportunity for me to leave Miami (I know you're thinking, why the heck would I leave sunny Miami) and move to England. It was a move that I have wanted to do since 2006 and I am so anxious about the move. Since October, I have been on the road, basically living out a suitcase and going from friends house to friends house and crashing at my 'rents for the time being. I haven't lived with them since the 90's, so it's more than interesting :)

I have gotten my hands on some beauty goodies and I will post them up soon.
I have also sold a crap ton of my belongings as well as donated them too, so it's definitely a dwindling of my stash, but what I've gotten recently has brought a smile during one of the most stressful times in my life....

sooooooo.....

I'll be right back with some stuff to show you.

No comments:

Post a Comment