Friday, July 12, 2013

Born Pretty Gold Nail Studs and S10 Stamper Set NOTD


Hi lovelies!

Born Pretty sent me some more awesome things to try and I had loads of fun! The first one I have to show you are these gold square studs

http://www.bornprettystore.com/gold-square-stud-rhinestone-acrylic-nail-p-2857.html

You know how much I love metalworks and studs, so I popped these babies on and I got compliments all day long.  They were super easy to use. Two coats of polish then I put these bad boys on and then topped off the whole nail with Poshe topcoat.  It lasted all day long without falling off too!


This is actually the photo at the end of the night. Aren't they bling-tastic? I loved them so much!

These studs were only $5.84 for a full bag, so I'll be getting loads of manicures out of this bag.

The day after I was so eager to try something else that I took these off and I tried stamping for the first time in years.  I'm not perfect at it yet, but it was really easy to use.  I bought Konad when they first came out and I was awful at it that I sold my konad set.  So this is my first attempt since my initial failure. I was quite pleased with all easy it was to use.  

Stamp set S10 was only 99 cent! Can you believe how cheap that is!
http://www.bornprettystore.com/cute-rabbit-animal-design-nail-stamp-template-p-1924.html


These are my goodies! The anchor water decals will be the next NOTD that I will be blogging about. I like how the plates come with a protective cover.

Plate s10

Yes I'm such a child, I really enjoyed stamping my nails with this plate. I used two colours but interchanged them on different hands to give myself an up to date look.

Eck! My cuticles need some TLC - Time to get my Lush Lemony flutter out


I also used the stamper and scraper that only cost $2.03. It worked just as good as the Konad and I'm very pleased that it was so effective as well as being cost effective.


Overall, I'm very pleased with these items and I can't wait to get better at stamping and do better designs on my nails.

If you like these and want to grab yourself some, you can use code: SUEG10 to get 10% off http://www.bornprettystore.com









No comments:

Post a Comment