Sunday, December 29, 2013

My Christmas Haul and Beauty pressies

Happy Holidays everyone!  I had a chance to spend Christmas day doing some much needed retail therapy.  In between eating ridiculous amounts of food, I was doing nothing else but online shopping. I was very happy about this and grabbed a few highly sought after items for 50% off of rrp.  I could have bought so much this year, but I'm restraining myself from impulse buys (it's so very hard lol).

My first purchase was the Comet Boots by Acne on the Harrod's Boxing Day Sale which started a day early. I am praying that these fit me.  These are the type of boots that you have for life and at 50% off RRP, I just had to have them. 


The next impulse buy was the Guerlain Terra Nerolia highlight palette that I have given up ever owning. It appeared for 50% off on Debenhams, and I just knew I had to grab it. Look at that beautiful craftsmanship and I just know this is the kind of shimmer that my winter face just needs!




I also wanted to share some of the beauty products that my co-workers have bought me as well. They know me so well :)

I received:
The Penahligon's  Ladies Fragrance Collection Set
Clarins Eau des Jardins Smoothing Body Cream
MAC polish in Muscle Tone
Escada Cherry In The Air perfume
Jo Malone Lime Basil & Mandarin Cologne Sample






I will most definitely do a blog review on the Penhaligon's fragrance sample next. I couldn't believe they got me this beautiful set.  What more could a perfume addict want?

The MAC polish is a lovely nude colour that I am actually going to wear today.  Cherry in the Air is a very light and sweet fragrance. I will probably use it as a room freshener more so than a fragrance.  The Jo Malone Lime Basil & Mandarin is exactly the type of zesty unique scent that I need during these cold winter days.  The Clarins body cream is a very light gel like cream and I'm looking forward to taking this with me on my cruise to use :)

So these are the little pressies that I treated myself and was treated to this Christmas.  I was involved in several swaps online this year. It was a lot of fun and a great way to try new products.  I also spent most of my Christmas money at Lush and did a major hoard (which I didn't put on this post as I'm going to re-gift most of it anyways). I realize I need to calm down and step back in the new year and sort out my Lush stash! haha.

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas and please share with me your favourite purchases and gifts of Christmas 2013.



No comments:

Post a Comment